Monday, October 8, 2007

Driving the Audi S5


Today a good friend and I decided to drop by the Audi Dealer and inquire about the S5. To our surprise, they had a demo...and they let me drive it!!!!!!
This car is better than I thought!! MUCH BETTER... The acceleration, the handling and styling...
Here are the bad news.. the car will be released next month...but most dealers will 1 to 2 cars. The next shipment will be around the February time frame... Is that crazy or what? My friend was ready to make a deal on the car, but Audi has forbidden to sell the demo cars. So my friend and I were really dissappointed...but excited at the same time.

3 comments:

fchenod said...

what? r u serious? they already have it? and you got to drive it? Sweet!!! I can't believe they are only coming out with a few. Just a teaser I guess.

Robert said...

Yeah... Audi has prohibited them from even selling the demo.

Also, I drove an RS4 and a S6 V10.
I was on cloud 9.

fchenod said...

Nice! Why pay $600 to drive it if you can just go to the dealership. :)