Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fantasy Football Week 5

Well I finally won my first game!!! (1-4) But I am still almost at the bottom of the list....I originally signed up for another Fantasy Football League (ESPN), I did not put as much emphasis on that league when I drafted... So Far 5-0 (Undefeated) How funny is that!!

1. NH Wildmen 5-0-0
2. JIGS 5-0-0
3. SD Jawlzers! 4-1-0
4. Gentlemen of Leisure 4-1-0
5. ode to panda 3-2-0
6. K.O.'s Rat-Smashers 3-2-0
7. Puto your Cousin! 2-3-0
8. FlipModeSquad 1-4-0
9. Slammers 1-4-0
10. 3rd String 1-4-0
11. Last Round 1-4-0
12. Oompa Loompas 0-5-0

in 10th place overall, but 9th in points!!

1 comment:

fchenod said...

Haha you suck!!! j/k. there are a lot of busts anyway on the top picks. This year is all screwed up. It's all about the trades and pick ups now. There is still a long way to go and you are not that far behind. I predict you'll be top 6 by the end of the year.