Well here it is. I am ranked 9th. Have lost 1 really close, and the last game my loss was nasty!!
I am very competitive that this is killing me!! As you can see I have a losing streak :-(
Here are the league rankings!!
1. bow wow wow 2-0-0 1.000 300.84 W-2
2. NH Wildmen 2-0-0 1.000 267.54 W-2
3. JIGS 2-0-0 1.000 229.56 W-2
4. Gentlemen of Leisure 2-0-0 1.000 196.22 W-28
5. Puto your Cousin! 1-1-0 .500 253.00 L-1
6. Slammers 1-1-0 .500 228.18 W-1
7. FlipModeSquad 1-1-0 .500 227.94 L-1
8. SD Jawlzers! 1-1-0 .500 226.12 W-1
9. 3rd String 0-2-0 .000 219.20 L-22
10. K.O.'s Rat-Smashers 0-2-0 .000 197.70 L-2
11. Westbrook + trash 0-2-0 .000 163.36 L-2
12. Another Round 0-2-0 .000 151.38 L-2
9 out of 12 is AWFUL!!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, that's ok, there are a few more weeks ahead. The first 2 weeks were wacky. Who knew Detroit and 49rs would be 2-0?
This being your first season, just try to not be the bottom 1/4 and you'll be ok. The finish is more important than the start!!
Post a Comment