Friday, February 1, 2008

MacBook Air



So I ventured to the Apple store to see the hype on this new laptop. First impressions.... it this thing for reals? well it is! It is unbelivele how light and thin this new laptop is. I had a few people looking over my shoulder, just wanting to touch and play with it. Oh well maybe someday it will be afforable!!



As you can see my finger is thicker than the laptop.

3 comments:

fchenod said...

I'm jealous you were able to touch it first. :) Lets see if it impresses me enough for me to shell out $1800 on a laptop.

Michael Jr. said...

How about you take that finger, point it at that computer and say "This is what I want and I am coming back to get it paying cash!" You have what it takes. What are you waiting 4?

See you after Klemmer dude.

Stephanie Lainez said...

YOU GO MJR!!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!! I LIKE THAT 'BOUT YOU!! DON'T SUGA COAT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!