Friday, January 25, 2008

U2 3D


Friday I took Stephanie to see the movie "U2 3D" so she can experience a little bit of the fun I have had at the many U2 Concerts that I have attended. The experience of watching a movie in 3D is phenomenal, not only that is was phenomenal but also in IMAX format.

It took about 5 minutes or so to get used to the 3D effects. At times I felt like telling the person in front of me to put their arms down.. but it was te camera angle from the crowd and it was part of the movie..awesome experience!!!



6 comments:

fchenod said...

No Way!!! That is so cool. I didn't know they had U2 3D. Sweet, I'll have to check it out one of these days.

Did you get sick watching it?

Robert said...

No, not at all.. but it was funny when Bono would reach his hand and the lady next to us tried to grab it!!
Or watching the audience shaking their heads to the music and wearing those ridiculous glasses...wait I was wearing those glasses...

K.O. said...

I thought you were a true latino; where's the ghetto camcorder copy for us to see and resell later? Come on!!

Ana said...

I just heard someone talking about this today. Was it like the real thing? Is it like $18?

Robert said...

I have been to 11 concerts and I would say it is pretty close, well worth the 20 Bucks!!!

Stephanie Lainez said...

YEAH-Ana it's worth the $$$!! I have never been to a U2 Concert and I totally felt like I was there!!