Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fantasy Football

So I decided to join a fantasy football league. My nephew Kevin suggested I give it a try, so I did. The name of my team is "3rd String" why? because I was a bit hesitant to talk any smack or oversell myself. With this being said, I made my picks...(see below). As the season progresses I will update by talent in football. So Stay tuned.

Marc Bulger
(StL - QB)
Steve Smith
(Car - WR)
Hines Ward
(Pit - WR)
Larry Johnson
(KC - RB)
Fred Taylor
(Jac - RB)
Benjamin Watson
(NE - TE)
D.J. Hackett
(Sea - WR)
Isaac Bruce
(StL - WR)
Jake Delhomme
(Car - QB)
Dominic Rhodes
(Oak - RB)
Brandon Marshall
(Den - WR)
Reuben Droughns
(NYG - RB)
Marcus Pollard
(Sea - TE)
David Akers
(Phi - K)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)
St. Louis
(StL - DEF)

4 comments:

fchenod said...

You're lucky. the league I joined started with 7 players, now we are down to 3. Haha, so lets say I won't be playing Fantasy Football this year. It might be a good thing.

Robert said...

Yeah.. I initially joined another League before i read the rules, and I was being bashed by the other users!! But this one I have received a few kudos.

fchenod said...

yahoo is the easiest one to play.

K.O. said...

Sounds like a good league. Good luck, well, with the 5 games left. The push for the playoffs begins!!!