We decided to play hookie on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. We headed out to The Getty. The Getty is always impressive with its rich architecture, atmosphere, friendliness, art collection, and their food...yes their food. "The Restaurant" is by reservations only, and the food was delightful. The menu changes weekly which is an interesting concept.
Here are some of our favorite shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The Getty looks gorgeous! I will have to ask Fernando to take me one of these days. I can't believe you two ditched work!
Nice pictures! I thought you couldn't take pictures inside. I hope they are downloaded from online. j/k.
Next time we have to go and eat there!!!
There is food there too! I'm in!
And it is really good!!!
http://www.getty.edu/visit/see_do/reserve_dining/opentable.html
thanks for adding me to your links.
Now if you could only spell my name correctly I would be happy!!
oopsies! It's fixed.
Post a Comment