Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Q5 Audi Driving Experience

On Sunday we participated once again in te Audi Driving Experience for the new Q5 SUV. I hate to call it an SUV, because this vehicle is so well put together. We headed out to Hollywood Park, which is next to the Forum (Lakers used to play). Here are some videos of the experience.


Stephanie at Q5 Audi Experience from Robert Lainez on Vimeo.

Hereis Stephanie taking the Q5 on her second time around. By now she has a little more confidence in the car and her skills.


Robert at Q5 Audi Experience from Robert Lainez on Vimeo.

I was trying to have a smooth drive, not as aggressive due to having stephanie inthe car. The driver in front of me was just on a strolling Sunday drive.


A6 Braking Test from Robert Lainez on Vimeo.

Fianlly we gave the new Audi A6 3.0 SuperCharged a test on the braking course. Very impressed on the pick up and stoppoing power. Towards the end Staphnie hasa message for someone.

2 comments:

fchenod said...

Booo, that 3rd video sucks!!! jk. looks like a really good car. Driving wasn't too shabby either. :) I'm sure the baby would be safe in that car.

Anonymous said...

What? no J turns within the cones? No slaming on the breaks without locking the breaks (non ABS)? You got raked. I did it for a week in a camaro - remember them?