This weekend "The Idea Camp" was held in Irvine, I was looking forward to attending, but for health reasons I could only watch online. The Idea Camp is a open source hybrid conference designed to help people move from the realm of ideas to implementation. They had a plethora of speakers, one in particular was Scott Harrison of charity: water. This was his presentation of how his vision came about, how it got started, what they are doing, and how they are making a difference. It is a bit long, but worth your 30 mins and another 25 mins for a Q&A. I am the one that sent the 100 year question... hope I can get in contact with him.
The Idea Camp - Scott Harrison from The Idea Camp on Vimeo.
The Idea Camp - Scott Harrison Q&A from The Idea Camp on Vimeo.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment