Sunday, November 9, 2008

Audi Experience

For the second year I participated in the Audi Experience where you can try out new Audi models and have your way with them. This year Stephanie came along to experience why my fascination with Audi's. They gave us the opportunity to drive their new 2009 A4, but also try out the competition as well a BMW 328IX, Lexus IS250 and the Mercedes C300. We both agreed that the new 2009 A4 is not only above the competition in performance, braking and handling, but in some cases much more affordable. Their slogan is " Truth in Engineering" which is very obvious once you drive the car to its limits! We also got to take the new A5 around the inner track of California Speedway as well.

Below is a video when I drove the IS250 through the course, you can hear the "beeps" warning me that the car is losing traction. I commented the only positive feature (braking) that I found about the car towards the end, and you can hear Stephanie's true sentiment about the car

1 comment:

Gil_again said...

"No, its not! It sucks!" That's hilarious!