Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Midnight Drive

I had a blast last night driving an Audi R8, in my neighborhood. My nephew got a one day free pass on the car and stopped by to let me take it for a spin ($1800 a day rental fee). I was pushing the car and checking its balance and acceleration. I was in awe of its performance. I took the wife around the block and she was afraid of something.... I was so pumped that when I had to return the car I was so pumped with adrenaline.
Looking forward to November 9th for the Audi Experience at the Fontana Speedway when I get to drive other Audi's as well.

1 comment:

fchenod said...

Where are the LED's? How come they are not on? :)
I can't believe you are going to another Audi Exp!!! Haven't done one yet. I'm still wanting to get the 09' A4, just can't afford a new one right now.