Stephanie has made a personal goal to run the LA Marathon 2009. Preparation will consist of participating in several tune up runs. Today she did a 10k in the Malibu Canyon Mountains... It was NO JOKE!!!! I am so PROUD of YOU!!!!!

The face of DETERMINATION!!!

The FINISH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Good work Steph!!! You only looked a little tired at the end. :) With a little more training that marathon will be a cake walk. :)
Way to go Stephanie! You are my hero for the reals...
thanks guys! The race was hard but worth it!! My next one is on the 4th of July in Orange County!! I'm gonna enroll my parents to sign up too so that they can do the 5K with Hannah and Elijah!! Should be fun!!!
Congrats! I get tired just walking to the gym. You go with your bad self!
YEA! Now 2 Alvarados will be marathon finishers... Welcome to the club :-). It's great, you'll feel so good after your marathon. I should think about joining you in the LA marathon next year, depending on how quick I bounce back after this baby pops out (hopefully next week).
That is so Awesome Stephanie! Good Job! And like I always tell my students....YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Post a Comment