On Saturday the gang threw Becky and Juanito a baby shower. Talk about tons of people, loads of gifts and the best food ever!!!! Mom rocked the TRI-TIP!!! Here's a few pictures of the PARTY!!!!


Some of us eat our food and others.....well......

SEE!!!!! I told you!!!!!! I believe it was a jello square!!! He decided to shove it up his nose and I WISH I WOULD HAVE CAPTURED it when he decided to eat it! But his silliness doesn't end there! Watch.........

I don't know what he was thinking??? I'm guessing wearing footed PJ's takes him back to his childhood!!!!
4 comments:
Poor baby!!! Too bad I missed it all. One of these days I'll be able to do normal Saturday things.
Sorry babe that you couldn't be there. Everyone was asking for you...that's funny...I didn't hear anyone ask Stephanie where Robert was...hmmm
J/K we missed you too.
It was fun seeing the whole "LA Alvarado" familia together and acting silly....as usual.
You're a JERK!!! EVERYONE WAS ASKING FOR "ROBERT"!! They were saying, "Where's our favorite addition to the family, ROBERT?!!!" JERK!!!
No one was asking for me? I need pj's like that...pink ones!
Post a Comment