Saturday, July 14, 2007
Rev It Up Event
The Rev It Up Event was once again awesome. My cousin Rick, and a few other friends got the opportunity to test our skills. I must admit, that playing it safe was not the best strategy. They gave us better classroom time, and preparation. But, you know me...always thinking I have a better strategy. It back fired... I remembered last time, I did the event I went ALL out and hit a cone or two...this adds extra time to your lap time. Rick was the top driver amongst all of us, I believe I was second. I was very disappointed. Although I think I gained the title of dangerous driver when our way out of the event, I got pulled over by the Irvine Police. Got away with a warning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! I miss living down there and being part of all these car drives.
They are fun!!!
Post a Comment